E-mail problems

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

E-mail problems

Post by Lavoy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:08 pm

For some reason, I am no loger able to reply directly to messages that are sent to me through the message board. I am able to send an e-mail back if I start a completely new e-mail, but not a reply. I have no idea why this is, but will see what I can find out.
In the mean time, if you have sent me an e-mail and did not get a reply, I am trying, just not having a lot of luck right now.
Lavoy

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:38 pm

The problem instead of getting better has gotten worse. If you have tried to e-mail me, and have not gotten a response, I am sorry. I have been arguing with my provider for over a week, and all I have gotten is a list of reasons that it is my fault, not theirs. I apologize fot the inconvenience.
Lavoy

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:51 am

It looks like we are making headway finally. I was able to receive and reply to a few e-mails this morning with the new e-mail service. I did get a call last night from someone that has been trying to e-mail me, and they did not get through to me at all. I know this person has e-mailed me in the past, so again, another problem with the old company. I hope we have it resolved now, and again, you can thank Jeremy for fixing what I am too stupid to fix myself.
Lavoy

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:47 am

All appears to be well, at least from my side of the computer screen. If you have tried to e-mail me recently and have not gotten a reply, send me another one now. Also, you can PM me by clicking the PM link on any of my posts.
Lavoy