Yakima plows

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
Howard Yoder
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Yakima plows

Post by Howard Yoder » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:52 am

Is the plow that was used on the tractors the same as the ones on the crawlers or did they make a special plow for the crawlers. This is for the tool bar 1000. Also does anybody happen to have any extra brackets that mount the plow to the tool bar laying around that they would be willing to sell. Thanks Howard

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:27 am

Howard,
I am not 100% sure if they are or not. Some of the Yakima hitch stuff had what would look like a top link, and the crawlers never had that. I know the box scraper is the same, and wonder if the 1 and 2 bottom plow are the same as well. Some Yakima hitch literature might explain it a little further if you could find some.
On my plow, the hooks that mount the plow are just cut out of plate steel, nothing fancy.
Lavoy

Howard Yoder
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by Howard Yoder » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:57 pm

is the plate steele on top of the main frame that is the way the one I got is it just seems like it will be a long way for the tool bar to lift even though they don't lift high off the ground I will try to take a picture in the next couble of days and send it to you to see if it is the same.

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:47 am

Howard,
Send me an e-mail when you get a chance, I have my plow out where I can get some pics if you like. I tried e-mailing you, didn't go through evidently.
Lavoy