New to forum

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
wa7pug
MC crawler
MC crawler

New to forum

Post by wa7pug » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 am

Have had 420c for about 3 months and have come a long way but still have long way to go ... may need some help from some experienced guys, but so far so good ...
I do have a "before and now" pix but cannot see how to readily insert it here - the icon above does not let me grab the pix ... any thoughts?
Doug
'57 JD420c

dtoots1
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: New to forum...pics

Post by dtoots1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 am

hopefully everyone will get to see this post....
first and foremost you must be logged in on the jdcrawler forum to access the board index, just like you do to post a message.

to be able to post pics on "Dedicatedpicserver" forum...you must be registered on the "New JDcrawlersDedicatedPicServer"..to register..send a pm to Lavoy or hdokes.

Access to view the server...is located on the "Board index" page at the very bottom in the Q&A forum....under the "NEW JDCrawlerDedicatedPicServer" by hdokes.

As you read that you will find that this is an ongoing process -- getting fine tuned as we go along, also note that you can view the pic server without having registered but cannot upload pics until you register and can login.
a link is provided for suggestions to improve site in that posting.

one of the suggestions i am making is that we have a direct link to the pic server....once we have a few more 'ticks' fixed.

thanks
dtoots1

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New to forum

Post by Lavoy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:28 am

Welcome to the board.
Lavoy
Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com