glow plug help wanted ???????

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
treclmber
MC crawler
MC crawler

glow plug help wanted ???????

Post by treclmber » Wed May 18, 2005 9:07 pm

i just started to get back in to getting my jd crawler running its a 1010c with the diesl the glow plugs i pulled out says bosch but one i have now says wellman part number( i think )6a467go19 v11 w95 vj
does any bodey know if i can get them from i was told that the bosch one is no longer avable any more i know there has got to be one or four that i can get help i need to get it and running any help would be a lot for a newcomer to this hobby im getting in to .
thank you
if you dont ask you wont know

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Wed May 18, 2005 9:26 pm

There are two different glow plugs for the 1010, the early style is quite a bit larger, and are about impossible to come by other than Deere. The later style pencil glow plugs used to be readily available, but the supply has kind of dried up, although Deere has them too. I think price ranges from $75-$90+ each from Deere. I have 4 of the later style on hand if you need some, $100 for the set.
Lavoy

treclmber
MC crawler
MC crawler

glow plug help

Post by treclmber » Thu May 19, 2005 6:35 pm

thanks thats helps alot it lookes to me like its tha old stile from want i can tell they look like they where never changed or taken out but ill take that chance i really want to get it up and running email me on where to send money or other type of payment treclmber@aol.com thanks again

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Thu May 19, 2005 8:08 pm

The glow plugs I have do not fit the older style, the threads are too small. If you have the older style, you will need to replace them with the same thing.
Lavoy

treclmber
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by treclmber » Thu May 19, 2005 9:13 pm

ok i got a deere dealer pretty close ill take them that one and see if i can get them thanks alot for your help if i have anymore ???s ill write if i have anything i need help on thanks again