2010 injector line order

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
upsman1
MC crawler
MC crawler

2010 injector line order

Post by upsman1 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 pm

does anyone have a diagram of which line from pump goes to which injector ? the injection pump pages seem to be missing from my manual. I just installed my pump that a local shop went through and its running but running poorly, it was running fine but leaking fuel from throttle shaft and sat for about a year and a half. I'm wondering if I could have crossed a line on the pump and would like to check before I pull injectors to compression test. cyl 1 doesn't seem to be pulling at all, but only cyl 3 is coming up to temp on exhaust manifold when checked with a temp gun. 1,2 and 4 are cooler or cold and grey black smoke is rolling.

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: 2010 injector line order

Post by Jim B » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:51 pm

This link should take you to the parts book page with the injector line arrangements. It appears there were two different ones. Hopefully this helps.
Jim

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sid ... gId/194007

upsman1
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by upsman1 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:16 pm

thanks Jim, I found a picture I took of the pump prior to removal, I have the lines right, I'm going to check the pump timing again before I start pulling injectors to compression test.

upsman1
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by upsman1 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:04 pm

Ok, I checked the pump timing today, spot on, I pulled #1 injector to try and compression test but my diesel compression test kit does not have an adapter for that injector and I twisted the glow plug off trying to remove it to compression test, I did put the line on the injector and crank the engine, it sprays decently, but its also dripping as it sprays, has anyone cleaned their injectors successfully or do they have to go to a shop ?