40C crawler

oh boy

Post by jbernd56 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:46 am

jbernd56
40C crawler
40C crawler

Re: oh boy

Post by jbernd56 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:56 am

wow! IF you can see the picture, I need iformation/parts blowup/etc on this blade. Model 1100 toolbar. Is there some sort of crank that goes in the top? I took off the little plate and there is nothing inside that I can see.
Where the draft arm meets the tool bar, it has been welded at one time. Why would anyone do that?
I plan on working on the steering clutches in the spring, as I do not have inside space. I will investigate the tilt mech more then. I was just wondering if any info was available untill then, so I could maybe make some kind of plan.

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Jim B » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:59 pm

This link opens your gallery to show the three pictures you uploaded there. Progress, keep trying on the individual pictures and you will get there.

Here is a link to the 1100 parts catalog online at jdparts.com. (I have not found a listing or manual of the attachments for it.) https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/nav ... VJUE1FTlRd

Here is a link to some info about the 1100 on the Lindeman archives site. http://lindemanarchives.com/wp-content/ ... 00-002.pdf

Lavoy or some of the other fellows might have more info on the tool carrier and attachments. Lavoy has manuals for your crawler in his store if you don't have them. Best way to contact him is email (postmaster@jdcrawlers.com) or call him during CST business hours at the phone number on the homepage, he has said in the past the PM system doesn't work good for parts inquiries.
Jim

jbernd56
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by jbernd56 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:04 am

Thank you VERY much for the information. It is exactly what I was looking for. I will have a lot better understanding when I start to work on it for real. Interesting about the hyd relief valves. I think that is where I am having a downpressure problem. I have the manuals for the tractor already.
Once again, Thanks to you and everybody else that got dragged into this mess.