Drott loade

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
ENCS
MC crawler
MC crawler

Drott loade

Post by ENCS » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:33 pm

Does anyone have information on where I can locate New & Used parts for the Drott loader on my 2010 crawler. Any info would be great!!!!
US Navy Diesel inspector. Enjoy all types of mechanaical work. Recently purchased a Deere 2010 Track Loader.

fishhawk
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by fishhawk » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:32 pm

drott was bought out by Case about 1985 i think. so all production was moved to Racine from Wausau Wi. who owns Case now i don't know. fishhawk

Tiny Crawler
430 crawler
430 crawler

Drott Bucket

Post by Tiny Crawler » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:35 pm

The loader is John Deere the bucket and Lines to the control valve are a Drott attachment,

I have the 1010 Parts Manual for the 4in1 Drott bucket, if you want I can send you a copy of those pages, there are about 6 pages. The parts manual is for bucket with the single cylinder in the middle of the bucket, the two cylinder style was a later model for the 2010’s and 350's, and would also fit on the 1010’s

Also check this web site they had one on a 2010 and still might have it.

http://www.tpaktopc.net/john_deere.htm

ENCS
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by ENCS » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 pm

I have the 2 cylinder model, would the pins and bushings be the same? When I went to Deere to look for some links, pins and bushing they told me it was Drott. I didn't realize it was just the bucket. Thanks
US Navy Diesel inspector. Enjoy all types of mechanaical work. Recently purchased a Deere 2010 Track Loader.

ironyetty
430 crawler
430 crawler

2010 Parts?

Post by ironyetty » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:46 pm

I've had some luck just looking around on the intenet for different salvage yards. Theres a place by the name Roberts Equipment in OH that had a few 2010's they were parting out (http://www.robertstractor.com/)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment
Dismantled
Parts
Contact Us
About Us
Home

We are open during the following hours (Eastern Time Zone):

Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 12 noon

Our telephone numbers are:

Voice: 800-367-8751 or 513-796-2154
FAX: 513-796-3404

Our mailing and shipping address is:

Roberts Farm Equipment, Inc.
11377 State Route 177 & 732
Camden, Ohio 45311

Our email address is: dan@robertstractor.com

If you have any questions or comments regarding either the website or Robert's Farm Equipment, please give us a call or drop us an email.
Thanks for visiting our website!
Site Hosted By...TractorHouse®.com
© Copyright by Sandhills Publishing Company 2007. All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.
Tractor House®.com is a trademark of Sandhills Publishing Company.

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:41 pm

I have a 2010 loader also and was consideirng adding a 4 in 1 bucket to replace the general purpose bucket I currently have. What modifications would be required? Would I ned to find a 4 in 1 especially fitted for the 2010 or would one from a 350 or 450 work?

Also I have heard that the 4 in 1 buckets don't hold up as well over time especially at the clam pivot points, but I suspect that is from abuse such as trying to grab stumps and rocks, etc. What is other's experiences on this?

Thanks.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment

srs_mn
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by srs_mn » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:07 am

Tigerhaze,
I had, JD built, 4 in 1 buckets on both a 350C and a 450C... After having one you will never go back to a regular GP bucket - they're great.
Although they're advertised as a "4 in 1", I used mine as a "2 in 1" most of the time - 1. a regular loader bucket, and 2. a clam/clamp. I never found much use for the "dozer blade" or the "scraper" features that they advertised. But for picking up stumps, logs, rocks, or whatever they were great - (forget pushing stumps all over and chaining them to the bucket so you can load them in a truck). Also, they are great for cleaning up the last of a pile of expensive sewer rock without scattering it all over and losing most of it.
Some things you have to be careful of are grabbing a long log, or pipe, crosswise, and then running the end into a tree as it will spring the sides of the bucket... also, the two hydraulic hoses down by the bucket hinge pins are easy to get snagged and ripped off if you're not careful. They are also quite a bit heavier than a regular GP bucket, but it never bothered me any - in fact with a backhoe on, it was a plus... I've seen a few all bent up from mis-use, but if you use common sense, they are pretty tough.
The only modifications required are the 3rd hydraulic valve and the pair of hoses running down the boom arms to the bucket.
As far as a later model 450 bucket fitting your 2010, I only know that a four in one will directly replace a regular GP bucket (pins are the same), so if a regular late model GP bucket will interchange with your machine, then a 4 in 1 will too.