2010 Hydraulic Tank Filter

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
IslandCrawler
MC crawler
MC crawler

2010 Hydraulic Tank Filter

Post by IslandCrawler » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:06 am

So far I have been able to find filter replacements for Oil, Fuel, and Transmission.

I have not been able to find a part number or cross reference for the paper element filter inside the loader hydraulic tank. (I cleaned the steel mesh filter.)

Yes I can call my local JD but they are a trip and would like to see if I can get it a little closer. Thanks in advance for the help. I will soon post the filter numbers of those I have obtained so far.

Maybe everyone could pool their info together to make a parts cross reference chart.
JD 2010 Crawler Loader 7,500+hrs. and still ticking

shinnery
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by shinnery » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:59 am

If you have the John Deere part numbers for the filters you could go to www.wixfilters.com . On the main page they have a cross reference look-up. Just type in the numbers you have and see if there is a Wix equivalent. Usually the NAPA number is the same just drop the first number. HTH
Bryce
:roll:
No trees were hurt in the creation of this message.
But, many electrons were terribly bothered.

440IC/602, 2-440ICD/831 MM UBU-LP, 445N-LP, 445E-LP, BIG MO 400-M, 4 Star-LP M5-D, M5-LP, M602-LP, M670-LP, G900-LP, G900-D, G1000 Vista-LP Case 580CK

IslandCrawler
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by IslandCrawler » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:47 am

As suggested by :roll: I have entered the part numbers in the search features of wix and napas website. They say its a valid number but no product is available.

All the filter websites start at JD 350. There is no 2010 available at any site. Fleetguard's website is pretty unusable.

The two filters that are giving me so much trouble are:

1.) In-Tank Hydraulic Filter Part No. IK 1230 P (barely legible, may be incorrect)

2.) Transmission Filter Part No. AT24274

All crossing of part numbers results in filters for a JD350 and filters that are an inch to inch and a half too tall and different diameters.

PLEASE if you have or know where to get them, I WANT TO BUY THEM!!!

I called my local JD and they quickly dismissed me. (he said he had the re-usable metal strainer that goes in the hydraulic tank for a gazillion billion dollars :) )

Lavoy do you know of a source for obsolete filters. Thanks
JD 2010 Crawler Loader 7,500+hrs. and still ticking