Newbe looking for some help

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
FarmLife
430 crawler
430 crawler

Newbe looking for some help

Post by FarmLife » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:31 am

My older brother and I bought a 1950 MC with a Wagner 270 loader (like the one randomally pictured in the upper left corner). What we are looking for is some information on this loader and what it might be worth. Another thing we are looking for is a seat back and cushion for this crawler, as these are missing on ours. Thanks for any help.

FarmLife
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by FarmLife » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 pm

I forgot to add that the loader also has the weight box that mounts on the back of the crawler, the externally mounted hyd pump and tank, and the control valce and all the lines. Also the picture I was refering to is the crawler with the big pipe built loader that the frame goes all the way around the grill. Any information would be appericated.

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:14 am

Value is going to be really subjective, but I have seen them for sale for very little money and they do not seem to sell.
I have cushion sets on hand as well as new repro seat frames.
Lavoy

FarmLife
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by FarmLife » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Ok I had a feeling that was the case, we really didn't want the loader but we figured that if it wasn't worth anything we will just scrap it or use it for other various parts. THnaks for the help.