uh-oh been there done that still no fun!!!

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
cardoc1975
420 crawler
420 crawler

uh-oh been there done that still no fun!!!

Post by cardoc1975 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:23 pm

:x Well I finally threw the down hill side track off the sprocket. I didn't really realize the front idlers were as sloppy as they are :roll: . Where is the best place to get new bushings? Are new shafts available still or do I weld up mine and turn them down?Any ideas on cost of parts?Any new fangled tricks to make the track go back on by herself so I can drive her to the shop ??ha ha ha !!!There never seems to be any one around to help when this kind of thing happens. Any volunteers?I can supply all the cold diet pepsi and hot dogs you can eat!!!Oh well, Iguess it's just me and Bosco the dog.Thanks guys for all the help. :D

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:57 am

New bushings and axles are still available, I have some on hand, but not all of them.
Lavoy

cardoc1975
420 crawler
420 crawler

Post by cardoc1975 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:00 pm

With a little help from my great uncle we had the track back on her in no time. I will tear it down later on and repair the fromt idlers and maybe even work on the slides in the front when i get her apart I'll get a list together Lavoy. any body have any hood emblems that bolt on? Mine just looks a little plain without them and I'm tired of "who made that dozer" questions.