Donations

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
/J^
40C crawler
40C crawler

Donations

Post by /J^ » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:22 pm

I wanted to thank everyone for the help on answering all of my questions and all of the information that I have gathered from the website. I was interested in donating to the website to help keep it running and/or to the administrators for creating it and keeping it running smoothly. If there is away could someone please let me know.
Thanks
GC

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:49 pm

GC,
I had determined that I was not going to accept donations, and have not changed my mind. I feel that as long as I am selling parts through this website, it is just a service I offer my customers, and the sale of parts will have to support it. Many of the members on this board are customers, some for longer than I have had a website. As far as supporting the site monetarily, all I can say is give me a shot at your business if you need some parts some day. Beyond that, everyone that posts an answer to a question, or helps someone else out have contributed to this board. That is not to say that you have to post to read this board. or to ask a question, you do not. All I mean is that is some fashion, someone contributes to this board every day.
If you want to thank someone for making the board function, that credit goes to Jeremy, he is the webgod that makes it all work, and his wife is working on a re-do of the main site in the future.
Lavoy

/J^
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by /J^ » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:28 pm

I need the following parts for a late 420 crawler if you have them:
Battery Hold Down
Battery Door
And the bottom of the Battery Tray
The starter linkage including the lever that goes on the starter button, the shaft and the knob on the other end of the shaft
An Axle cover for the final drive case.
If you would please let me know the prices to.
Thanks GC

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:08 pm

I have most of it, the starter rod is the one I am not sure of. Send me a PM or e-mail and I will check and get back to you. I am kind of playng catch up this week, so may be later in the week.
Lavoy