parts

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
tinkerer
420 crawler
420 crawler

parts

Post by tinkerer » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 am

Anybody ever deal with crawler heaven in new york?.
if you did was it good,bad, how are the parts new, used or reman.
Just an honest opinion,

Eric.MacLeod
440 crawler
440 crawler

crawler heaven

Post by Eric.MacLeod » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 pm

yes i have dealt with them, i was very pleased with them also. the owner answered the phone every time that i called, he loves to talk to you and he is in no hurry to get you off the phone, i live in maine and my order only took two to three days to get here. i would buy from him again no problem!! i have bought parts from lavoy also, his parts make it to my door in two to three days also, when you deal with these guys they know what they are talking about even if you dont.. Eric

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:22 am

We've discussed CrawlerHeaven on this board before- thus, I will post up the link to that discussion thread.

http://www.jdcrawlers.com/messageboard/ ... ght=heaven

Since it has been over a year since those posts, I would keep an open mind about the main issue raised (responsiveness) as things may have changed since they moved. Also as mentioned in the thread, Lavoy has a great deal of respect for Ed (the owner) and his honesty.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment

tinkerer
420 crawler
420 crawler

CRAWLER HEAVEN

Post by tinkerer » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 pm

GOOD GUY! VERY HAPPY!
I will deal with him again ,my partner got some parts from C.H. and they were not price to bad and shipping was not to bad.parts for my jd 440 were less than parts for IH t4,but we got all that we needed for a fair price
with fast shipping very happy.