Facts and knowledgebase about John Deere crawlers
- 430 crawler
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:00 am
- Location: Green Springs, Ohio
Where should the serial tag be for a 440 crawler? On the side of the bell housing like the 420/430? Or is it on the bottom of the console by the operators feet? Thanks for any help.
- 440 crawler
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:38 pm
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
Mike, on my 440ICD the plate is below the dash on the around the operators feet.
- 1010 crawler
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:05 pm
- Location: Northern Michigan
On the gas it should be on the flat spot cast on the bellhousing on the left side. On a diesel it is on the dash pedistal below the dash like Brad said.
1960 440ICD #461094 w/ #63 manual blade Converted to a gas engine two owners ago.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest