Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Tiny Crawler
430 crawler
430 crawler

Crawlers for sale in NY

Post by Tiny Crawler » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Here is a JD 440 Dozer for sale, In Jasper NY
http://binghamton.craigslist.org/grd/629795338.html

Also the local Tractor Sale & Repairs has a 440 Loader and looks like a 420 Dozer for sale, These are repainted and look pretty good, but don't know what is underneath. Don't know what they are asking but if anyone is interested I can give you there phone number.

tiny

volvo guy
MC crawler
MC crawler

Re: Crawlers for sale in NY

Post by volvo guy » Wed May 14, 2008 3:14 pm

Tiny Crawler wrote:Here is a JD 440 Dozer for sale, In Jasper NY
http://binghamton.craigslist.org/grd/629795338.html

Also the local Tractor Sale & Repairs has a 440 Loader and looks like a 420 Dozer for sale, These are repainted and look pretty good, but don't know what is underneath. Don't know what they are asking but if anyone is interested I can give you there phone number.

tiny
hi do you know if the crawlers are still for sale?i am looking for crawlers in nice condition for my collection in the UK thanks volvo guy

wwattson
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by wwattson » Wed May 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Welcome to the JDcrawlers board volvo guy. It's great when we get new members from "across the pond."

If you can tell us a little more about yourself and your collection, there's a bunch of folks on here much more experienced than myself that can steer you toward some good machines. Is there some particular era or type crawlers that you're looking to ad to the collection? Are you looking for fully restored crawlers or do you intend to do the restoration yourself? Are you more of a casual collector of working machines or are you looking for full "museum quality" restorations.

With the weak dollar there are certainly some deals to be had over here for EU buyers. Best of luck on your search.

Bill
Bill Wattson

Tiny Crawler
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by Tiny Crawler » Thu May 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Looks like the one on craigs list sold, I will check on the other two, and take a photo of them when I drive by, and can send you the number of the seller.

tiny.