Testing the waters on sales..

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
killzoneq2
420 crawler
420 crawler

Testing the waters on sales..

Post by killzoneq2 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:45 pm

I have two John Deere 1010's one loader and one Dozer. Both complete tractors loader is missing a radiator but does run and all the Hyds work very well. Recent oil change, new HYd lines top and bottom and new Hyd fluid..Tracks and under carriage is like new..

The dozer has all new fluids but has lost compression. Turns over but will not start. It has a new rebuilt injection pump on it. Tracks worn but pads are still good. My plan was to take two and make one good dozer but I am having a hard time finding the time to do it. The only thing I want to part out right now would be the low compression engine minus the injector pump. I would like $3500.00 for both complete tractors. I am located near Richmond Indiana on I-70 on OHIO border. Phone number is 765-967-2828..Please leave a message as I may be in the middle of sandblasting something.

Averagy guy with a passion to turn heavy wrenches, my favorite is the sparkler wrench. It always gets those stuck bolts...Other job Mobile Sandblasting Company.

Tiny Crawler
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by Tiny Crawler » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 am

If I was closer I would.

tiny.

Cardinal
420 crawler
420 crawler

Post by Cardinal » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:39 pm

I wish you were a little closer as what you have is almost what I want. Figures, too far away.

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Keep in mind guys, trucking is not always the hurdle you think. Trucking is not that difficult to arrange, and price depends a lot on time frame. If you can wait, you can get it moved for much less.
Lavoy