John Deere 420C with loader

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
wizner85
430 crawler
430 crawler

John Deere 420C with loader

Post by wizner85 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:51 pm

I have a 420 crawler with a high light loader on it. The tractor has 5 rollers and is a 4 speed. I believe it is a 1956. It has a rear PTO as well. The tractor is in good shape. Motor works just fine, so does the transmission. The tracks are in great shape, I would say 85 percent there. The pins were never turned, and are not egg shaped. The right steering is a little weak. I believe it is the brake band since I can sometimes pull back and it turns no problem, and other times it slips, but the tractor looses power. The left steering works well, it doesnt slip at all. The loader is in good shape, the hydraulics work well, with no leaks. It drifts a little bit, but has plenty of power. The bucket is damaged, but can be fixed, and there are some cracks in the welds here and there. It is missing the front grill, and the altenator belt is broke. I just charge the battery when it gets low. The radiator has a dent, but works just fine. Ive been using this tractor for about 6 months and I need something bigger. Id like $4000 OBO. Id rather trade for a 350 crawler with a high lift that needs some work. I live in Danville PA about 1.5 hours north of Harrisburg. Please call 570 764 1392 http://williamsport.craigslist.org/grd/2710923658.html[/img][/i][/b]