350-B Cross bar flanged spacers

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Capindres
MC crawler
MC crawler

350-B Cross bar flanged spacers

Post by Capindres » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site, and lost in space. (part wise)

I recently purchased a JD 350-B and I'm in need of the flanged spacers (12 of them) for the center cross bar 8 vertical and 4 horizonal.

I have ordered a parts manual, but would sure be happy if someone on this forum, who has a parts manual or the spacers for sale could give me the part number(s) for these items, a sale price, or possibly where I might find them for purchase.

Thanks,
Alaskan Capindres

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: 350-B Cross bar flanged spacers

Post by Jim B » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Hello and welcome,

You can access the John Deere parts manuals on line. Search JDParts Homepage and it should take you to the website where you can enter your model number and access the parts catalog. From that site you can also get to the manual store where you can purchase the printed manuals, CDs, or downloads from JD (they only give free access to the parts manuals). There is a thread in the FAQ section of this site that lists machine model numbers and applicable manuals for them to help you be sure you get the right operators and service (technical) manuals. Hope this helps.

For your spacers, contact Lavoy the owner of this site, and he may be able to help you with those as he sells parts and does repairs for JD crawlers.

Capindres
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by Capindres » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Thank you very much. I have spent several hours searching the web with little to no success. I'll give that a try.

Alaskan Capindres

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Jim B » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:10 pm

I don't know if you had any luck but I think the parts you are asking about are called "Bushing, Spacer Flanged" in the parts list. There are 8 each of number T26160 and 4 each of number T26161 required; if I understood what you were looking for right. JD prices seem to vary from place to place but what I see the first number is about $10.00 each and the second number about $16.00 each. Again, if you haven't, give Lavoy a call or email he likely can help you.