440ICD Manual wanted

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Shawn Weston
MC crawler
MC crawler

440ICD Manual wanted

Post by Shawn Weston » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:42 pm

I have a John Deere 440 ICD crawler that I need to work on, but I dont have any manuals. I think I have broke the input shaft going into the trany. The drive shaft turns but the trany does not. If anybody has a manual for sale that would be great. I read were a guy named Brad sold a manual on a CD on here and I would love to buy one from him. If somebody can reach him or if he see's this please e-mail me at Shawn.Weston@dolir.mo.gov That would be great!!!!! 573-438-6306
I am looking for a John Deere 440ICD manual. My loader need some work and i need a manual to fix it. If you can help, please E-mail me. Thanks alot!

ironyetty
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by ironyetty » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 am

I RECENTLY WENT TO A WEB SITE CALLED "DEERELY DEPARTED" DETICATED TO OLD JOHN DEERE EQUIPMENT AND BOUGHT THE ORGINAL JOHN DEERE SERVICE MANUAL AND PARTS BOOK. IT WAS THE CHEAPEST I COULD FIND, I WOULD CHECK ON EBAY FIRST!

THE GUY SELLING THE CD'S EMAIL IS (brad.kahler@141.com) , PERSONALLY I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE THE BOOK ITS HARD TO RUN BACK IN THE HOUSE WITH GREASE ALL OVER TO LOOK SOMETHING UP ON THE CD.

IRONYETTY

BKahler
440 crawler
440 crawler

Post by BKahler » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:35 pm

ironyetty wrote: THE GUY SELLING THE CD'S EMAIL IS brad.kahler@141.com) , PERSONALLY I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE THE BOOK ITS HARD TO RUN BACK IN THE HOUSE WITH GREASE ALL OVER TO LOOK SOMETHING UP ON THE CD.

IRONYETTY
When the manual is on CD in PDF format you can print out as many pages as you want so getting grease stains on them isn't a big deal, just print out another one.

Brad

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:48 pm

Brad,
In case people are wondering, do you still have any left?
lavoy

BKahler
440 crawler
440 crawler

Post by BKahler » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:33 pm

Lavoy wrote:Brad,
In case people are wondering, do you still have any left?
lavoy
Yep. I've expanded the group to include parts lists for all of the crawlers from BO thru 440. I've been sending them out as 2 different CDs. One specific to just the 440 models and the other with all of the parts lists mentioned. Price has gone up though..... :oops:

The other thing I haven't advertised is I have all of those JD tractor parts manuals that you sent me on CD in text searchable format as well.

If I'm not mistaken I still need to send you a copy of that :oops:

Brad

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:28 pm

Brad,
No you had not sent me that one yet. I had kind of forgot that I had sent them to you.
When you really get bored some time, it might be fun to do the dozer and loader parts manuals as well, and whatever attachment catalogs I have.
Whatever your price is, I know it is reasonable. I don't know how much I have invested in paper manuals, literature and such, not sure I want to know. To put together the list of manuals you have on the CD's would be in the thousands of dollars at today's prices.
Lavoy