420/90 Loader For Sale

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
mrallen51
MC crawler
MC crawler

420/90 Loader For Sale

Post by mrallen51 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:53 am

I have a 420 with 90 loader for sale in Northwest Washington State (Forks, Wa.) It's a 5-roller, 4-speed no reverser. Has Carco winch with new bearings (500.00+), hasn't had line on it since gone thru. Tracks are street with recent new bolts. Tracks, rollers, sprockets and idlers look good, no upper track idlers on machine. No grille/screen or side sheet metal but has a heavy grille guard, no brace bars. Hood is fair shape. Canopy is off machine, needed to get her in the garage. There is a brush rake (600.00 to have built) that mounts to the loader made of T-1 steel and a fabricated bucket from a blade. Problems: Track frame clamps are loose and bolts are rusted tight, Hydraulics leak down slow (valve), right steering clutch has a problem. The steering parts are new (disc, steel plates, pressure plates, throwout bearings). Something in the right side is not running true, when you pull back the stick you can feel it pulsate thus stripping the cogs in the disc. I have a new axle shaft but haven't had time to tinker with her. There are a couple of extra finals, some track rollers, front track idler, belly pan and engine long block, condition unknown. I noticed the hydraulic pump shaft has been welded to the engine coupler, must have stripped the splines. I have all the books from Deere. I need this old girl out of my garage where she has set for 2 years. Motor runs good, 300 or so hours since rebuild. She needs some work and parts, will sell for 1500.00.

Michael