Auction in Moberly, MO- Vintage JD Parts

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Auction in Moberly, MO- Vintage JD Parts

Post by Tigerhaze » Thu May 17, 2007 8:09 am

Hi Everyone-

I was looking on our MO auctioneer's calendar and noticed that there will be an auction Saturday just north of Columbia, MO (halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City) near Moberly that looks to have lots of vintage JD parts.

Specifically they listed on the sales info lots of JD 2-cylinder engine parts, bolts, manuals, etc. They also have several restored vintage JD tractors. They didn't have any crawlers, but they did list a brush guard for a 440 dozer. I think it is mostly tractor oriented, but I know that many of the engine parts are interchangeable.

If anyone is interested I can post the link with the sale bill information and pictures.

I am not affiliated with or familiar with the auctioneers or the owner; just thought it may interest someone on here. I personally won't be able to attend, but I wish I could. It looks to be a neat auction just to look around.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment