Several 1010 and 2010 Parts Machines on "E-Pay"

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Several 1010 and 2010 Parts Machines on "E-Pay"

Post by Tigerhaze » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:41 pm

Hey guys-

I just wanted to let people on here know that there are several (as in over a half-dozen) 1010s and 2010s suitable for parts machines currently listed on E-Bay. I usually keep an eye on there for 2010s, and I think this is the first time I have seen so many of them listed at once. It also looks like one has a scarifier (ripper) and another has a backhoe attachment (looks like a Model 50 from the distant pic).

Most of them are in poor to fair shape but currently most of them are priced that way also. It is also obvious on a few of them that there has been some parts "swapping"; namely there are some dozer tracks (tall grousers) on loaders.

They are too far for me to consider bidding on, but may fit the bill for one of you all. Just search for "1010" or "2010" in the "Business and Industrial" category. Hope this helps someone out.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment