Three JD350 loaders for sale

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
derbycrawler
420 crawler
420 crawler

Three JD350 loaders for sale

Post by derbycrawler » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 am

1) Good working condition, new clutches,brake bands, pressure plates, throw out bearings, coupling between reverser and tranny, new pads and rails, bearings in final drives, diesel (some blow by but runs great). I have back hoe mounting brackets to go with this machine.

2) In garage, taken apart to change coupling between reverser and tranny. Diesel engine has 870 hours, I think it came out of a JD skid loader. I have clutches, coupling, bearings, paint, and other parts to fix this crawler from ground up. Came with home-made ROPS and 20000# winch (not a JD model, made to fit on counter weight)

3) Parts machine. This is a complete machine that has been fully dismantled to use as parts. Gas engine has been stored inside. I used the best parts for the running machine but still have everything that goes with thid machine.

I would like to sell this as a package deal. I just don't have the time to rebuild the other machine and I don't need this big of a machine at this time. Would like to buy small skid loader to do my landscaping with. I have access to a large CAT track hoe to load crawler in garage.

$12,000 for complete package deal

Contact Shannon at (641-895-0300) for any and all information
located in south central Iowa
E-mail: settconst@iowatelecom.net[/b]

derbycrawler
420 crawler
420 crawler

Post by derbycrawler » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm

How about " Best Offer " ?

I really want to sell these machines as quick as possible. Preferably before winter so I can use my shop to park in and not have to worry about housing two crawlers through the winter.

Larry 8N75381
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by Larry 8N75381 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:49 pm

DARN!

You make me wish I would not have let my mother talk me out of buying the family farm in the mid 80's when land was so low in Iowa. Her folks had 250 acres a mile SE of Numa, so that was not that far from you. Think my Uncle Bert used to go to Mystic to play piano in a band Saturday night every now and then.

Now I am a thousand miles away in northern Virginia. So hauling then out here would be expensive. Of course, then there is the problem of where I could put them - I have every barn full, mostly Ford 8N's. :)

Regards,
Larry
Oliver OC-4 Dozer, '67 Ford 3000, '48 Ford 8N75381, '67 JD 350 Loader