I would like a used auxillary lever and chain link......

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
surferpete
40C crawler
40C crawler

I would like a used auxillary lever and chain link......

Post by surferpete » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Hello Lavoy, I was wondering if you could help. I have my 9550 backhoe attachment that just got delivered down the lot. My 1983 450C crawler/loader is equiped with the 28 GPM pump , so I should be in good shape. I've been able to locate alot of the plumbing parts for minimal dollars at salvage yards throughout the states( wow, what an undertaking that was !!)
My request involves the need for an auxillary lever (T32891) and the chain link (U13414) that is attached to the lever and connects to the Control Valve. The rest of the plumbing is awaiting placement by my machanic this week. I'll relay pics and an update as I press forward. Once again, thanks for all the help and insight. Peace....Pete

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:23 am

The link is no problem I think, but no clue on the lever. Have you tried Deere?
Lavoy

surferpete
40C crawler
40C crawler

Hi Levoy...Thanks for the return response....

Post by surferpete » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi Levoy...No...I haven't tried "Momma" yet, but I guess it'll be my next step...You know how they are though..."That'll be your right arm and left ear please !!!!!"...Yes Momma...right away Momma. Anyway, I'll give a few more salvage yards a try, then I'll go over to my local dealer. Can you get me a price on that chain link with the bushing. Once again....Thanks for your help... All the best.... Pete

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Pete,
Not sure what it would be for size, all I would be able to find is the Deere number. It is most likely 40/60 roller chain. Check at a local farm supply store, they should have them on hand. You might have to get a couple sizes to know for sure.
Lavoy