JD 420 Crawler with 3 point hitch for sale

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Memphis420Crawler
MC crawler
MC crawler

JD 420 Crawler with 3 point hitch for sale

Post by Memphis420Crawler » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:20 pm

I have a 420 Crawler with a 3 point hitch for sale. I got this from my dad 6 years ago with the intentions of fixing it up. Where did the time go? It supposedly ran when it was driven up on the trailer it is sitting on. It does have a cracked rear gear housing but I do have the re-placement housing to go with it. It is still a 6 volt system minus the battery. I pulled it from Nashville, TN to about 30 miles east of Memphis, TN where it is now located. I am in the process of selling my house in Memphis and would like this rare crawler to get a second chance at life and a good home. A home where it could be loved and appreciated and nursed back to health. I wish I could tell you more. I'll try and get some digital pictures of it to send via email if anyone is interested. The trailer it is sitting on is solid but needs new wood and tires. The axles are from a mobile home and the trailer has no brakes. It is a bumper pull trailer with a 2" hitch. Thanks for any and all interest. Dwayne

Jimmy in NC
440 crawler
440 crawler

Post by Jimmy in NC » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:11 pm

Dwayne-

How much are you asking for it?

Jimmy in NC
1957 420C 4 roller 4 spd #61 blade 107,xxx ser.
Hand clutches, not for everyone.
Steering clutches, for even less.

mc_mike
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by mc_mike » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:53 pm

Please let me know what you want for the crawler, and email me with any pictures. mkreh24@aol.com