selling off 2 jd 440 crawlers and lots of NOS parts

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
carolina crawler
430 crawler
430 crawler

selling off 2 jd 440 crawlers and lots of NOS parts

Post by carolina crawler » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 am

Hi friends, I am selling off 2 jd 440 crawler loaders that I was going to restore and make one good one out of, but came across a jd 350 loader for a heck of a price, so bye bye 440s.............one is a early 58 gas crawler. complete, no weights or ripper, ole style curved rear fenders, all dash gauges intact, gas engine,seat, etc, engine is locked up as is steering clutches, must be dragged on to a trailer, excellent rails, decent semi-grousers pads/bought this one for the rails only.....the other is a 60 diesel 440, ran when bought, but needs work, numerous cracks in areas on frame and loader, but can be welded....motor not froze, trans and clutches do move, will need to be haul onto a trailer, this will roll....also almost nos set of rear sprockets for the late 440/1010 these are the 58 series, the hard to find ones, I paid alot for these, along with numerous manuals, and a butt load of nos parts and re-built radiator for the diesel unit.looking to sell as complete units, if possible...........call or email for info, crawlers located in mountains of south carolina, near north carolina border.....Thanks mark..404-579-7760 mvm1967@aol.com
1978 350b loader w/winch