Wanted: JD 420, 350, or 1010 bulldozer

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Cardinal
420 crawler
420 crawler

Wanted: JD 420, 350, or 1010 bulldozer

Post by Cardinal » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 am

I have been getting 10 wheeler loads of dirt all summer which my neighbor has kindly been leveling for me. In the back of my mind, I hear my mother saying, "neither a borrower or lender be". I just know eventually that he's going to break something on his bulldozer that I'll have to pay for (and will gladly do so IF it happens).

But before it happens, I'd like to buy an operational John Deere bulldozer. One that runs good, has no problems with the tracks, steers without problems, and the blade isn't worn out.

Like everyone, I'm on a budget. I can spend around $2000 to $4000 depending on the condition of the bulldozer. It doesn't have to be pretty, but it does have to work.

You can email me at john0532000@yahoo.com with the information about your machine. Please send pictures if you have them. Please include a phone number so I can call you to discuss it.

I'm located near Endicott, NY. My hope is that someone close to me has a John Deere that I can buy close by (within 500 miles or less anyway).

Sincerely,

John