[Must Read Before Posting!] For-Sale forum posting guideline

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
JD40c
Site Admin
Site Admin

[Must Read Before Posting!] For-Sale forum posting guideline

Post by JD40c » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:43 pm

This forum is specifically for Lavoy's Little Shop O' Deere's parts and equipment sales.

It is being opened to registered users as well. You may post personal tractor items you have for sale or things you are looking for as long as they fall under the following guidelines:

1) No commercial posts (Other than Lavoy) This is my business website, please respect that.
2) Related specifically to John Deere crawlers

Any items not matching these requirements are subject to removal. If a given user continues to post improper items, they may be subject to account restrictions.

Enjoy the forum!
Lavoy

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Let me add an additional item to the above mentioned list. I have received some comments from members that have contacted me and informed me that they are being contacted outside of the forum via e-mail or PM about parts for sale by individual/s on this board that are in the parts business. Starting immediately (1/20/2015), anyone I am informed about that does this will be permanently removed from this board, and their IP address blocked.
Please keep in mind that selling parts is my livelihood, and it is what pays for this board. I don't feel it is unreasonable to ask people not to compete against me on my own board.
I might also add that it is a little rude to post contact info for other suppliers on this board. I will also delete any such posting if it is a product that I sell.
Thanks,
Lavoy
Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com