John Deere 350 Loader/Crawler For Sale! 100% Under carriage

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
twistedwillys
420 crawler
420 crawler

John Deere 350 Loader/Crawler For Sale! 100% Under carriage

Post by twistedwillys » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:47 am

Purchased 2 years ago to dig a small pond, but I have never got around to it. But it's turned into a project of love... Since I purchased it, I've used it a total of maybe 10 hours. I purchased it after a fresh rebuild of the under carriage and then did a complete re-wire and New GM Alternator conversion and new auxiliary lights. Also, Fabbed a Custom Mount for a 72" HD Custom Dozer Blade that still allows you to keep the Logging Forks Installed, so to switch between the two attachments, all you have to do is pull one main pin and a series of pins that allow you to rotate the blade.

Runs GREAT and only needs the steering clutches adjusted properly. I was told when it was sold to me that it has new Clutches, tracks (Single Cleat Grousers), rollers, Idlers and adjusters.... Upon inspection you will see there isn't any reason to doubt the condition. Only reason for selling it is that I do not for see getting the time to use it...

Feel free to email or call Neil at 812 208-0312 anytime until around 11pm if you have questions or would like me to txt you a pic of it.

For Members of JDCrawlers, I'm only asking $8500 Plus Sales Tax

I believe it's a 1967 vintage.

John Deere 350 Crawler Diesel
Factory ROPS and Canopy
Winch w/Logging Arch
Logging Forks
72” Custom Quick Attach Dozer Blade
Typical Light Materials Front Bucket
New Tracks with new Grousers
100% Undercarriage
New Paint
New Steering Clutches (Still needs Adjusted)
New GM 3 wire Alternator Conversion
All New Electrical wiring
New Auxiliary Lighting
New Seat
Has recently been fully Serviced

Thank you!

Neil

KenP
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by KenP » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 am

deleted
Last edited by KenP on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No longer posting on JDCrawlers

twistedwillys
420 crawler
420 crawler

Post by twistedwillys » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:56 am

KenP wrote:I'd suggest that if the steering clutches "just need adjusting", that you either do it or have it done before you try to sell your machine.
If the steering/brakes are not right, nobody is going to believe the clutches/brakes are new/correct unless you have receipts and can prove it. Too many guys have bought machines that just "needed adjustment" and found out later that the clutches/installation were bad.
Only takes about a half hour to adjust them by the book.
Frankly, the combination of the tall dozer grousers on a loader machine, combined with the steering clutch issue, would make a lot of guys nervous about buying the machine for the money you're asking.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the suggestion... I just put that on there as a full disclosure type thing. When someone inspects this machine to buy it, they will have no doubt that things are what I believe them to be. Obviously seeing how I bought this machine already done and assembled I can't guarantee what the previous owner did... but from what I've had my fingers on and inspected, I have no doubts of the condition of things.

This weeks agenda is to add some fuel and adjust the clutches now that the weather is turning nicer and I won't be freezin' my butt off doing it. :lol:

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Neil