350C Dozer and Hoe Attachment at Auction in SW MO 6/7/2014

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

350C Dozer and Hoe Attachment at Auction in SW MO 6/7/2014

Post by Tigerhaze » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Good afternoon-

Sorry for the late notice but have been swamped this week. I found a 350C crawler dozer and backhoe attachment at auction this Saturday in Southwest Missouri; I have no personal knowledge of it but thought I would post for those looking. There are photos of each on the auctioneer's websites which can be found with a Google search or auction location websites. The auctioneer is Foster Auction and Appraisal Service and the auction is located near Cape Fair, MO (Southwest MO near Branson and Table Rock Lake).

350CE Dozer (Project)

The dozer is advertised as a 350C and the serial number data plate appears to support that as it is a 350CE with serial number starting with "2295XX". Despite the auctioneer saying it is a 60s model, the serial number appears to make it a late 70s model. The dozer is apparently in pieces but does have brand new injector lines and a ROPS as well as a 6-way hydraulic blade and a hoe bracket. The description provided by auctioneer is as follows:

1960’s John Deere 350-CE Dozer w/6 way Blade (Stored inside but not Running, canopy & hood removed, New Injector Lines are beside the machine)

JD Hoe Attachment

The hoe attachment is at same auction location-presumably it came with the dozer as the dozer has the hoe bracket. I can't tell for sure which model it is (no serial number plate shown) but it looks to be in good shape and has two buckets. It is a center of tractor model (not a slider) and does have the rotary swing cylinder, so maybe it is a Model 93 or Model 9300? The description provided by the auctioneer is as follows:

John Deere Backhoe Attachment w/2 Buckets fits 350 Crawler & Others (good condition);

I will not be at this auction but thought others might like to know, especially if looking for a parts crawler with some extras that may otherwise go for scrap prices.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment