jd 350c with reverser for sale or trade

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
switchhappy
440 crawler
440 crawler

jd 350c with reverser for sale or trade

Post by switchhappy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:00 am

I have for sale a jd 350 c dozer with a 6 way blade, full cage with sweeps and a log arch with winch, I have had this dozer in my shop for 4 years now, the dozer is 89 percent of the way together, the uc is 90%or better, the final drives have had new steering clutches with new disc and plates new bearings, the transmission has had all new bearings replaced and a new coupler shaft, the engine has had the radiator cleaned and tested and also had all new injectors and a rebuilt starter, the dozer is 89-90 percent back together, it needs the track put back on, and it needs the cage and winch put back on, it will need new batteries also, rember this has been in my shop in the dry for 4 years, this dozer is in great shape, only reason for me wanting to get rid of it is I don't have the time to finish it and id luv to buy a Polaris rzr. im located in hart co Kentucky, please feel free to call or text me at 270 3611579, sale price is 7000 obo and I have more then that in it "it never hurts to offer a price, I may just take it",, or ill trade to a Polaris rzr or a simmler side by side,in decent shap, thanks for looking
350c 6 way blade, winch, log arch,,, current 3 year project of being saved and put backgether.. HELP

Scottyb
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

Post by Scottyb » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:10 pm

I sent you a pm
Scott