SOLD 1976 JD 450CA bucket loader backhoe $3500

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
rsherrill
MC crawler
MC crawler

SOLD 1976 JD 450CA bucket loader backhoe $3500

Post by rsherrill » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Runs great but needs reverse clutch packs. It will turns the tracks in reverse if lifted off the ground with the bucket and hoe. Starts and runs great, the standard bucket and 930 (?-I'll double check) backhoe work great. I'm in zip 05101, Bellows Falls, VT. And no, its not the pump. I have 160lbs of pressure; it's the clutches. So I'm selling the backhoe for $2500 and the dozer for $1000. I will sell separately, but the hoe has to go first. I'll get pics and maybe a YouTube video up tomorrow when I do the craigslist ad, but I wanted to give Lavoys guys dibs. Mention Lavoy and I'll give you preference. I prefer texts and lose patience with phone calls and tire kickers quicker than I should. I know what the repair involves, that's why its cheap. I'm not interested your opinion of the condition, the price, or the value. If you need facts to help make your decision I'm here to provide what I can. If you want it, show up with $3500 in US dollars and its yours. If you don't want it, don't.

To what degree of I'm being curt and you don't deserve it I apologize, But I just had to go get this from a neighbor with the help of the state police because somehow, if I didn't accept his offer of $1500 bucks, well then, the dozer was his and no I couldn't have it back. Oh yeah, I have bill of sale and the tech manual, and the new owner will get the same. 802-258-8too 0ne f0r.
Last edited by rsherrill on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wizner85
430 crawler
430 crawler

Post by wizner85 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Sorry you had to deal with all that BS. Wish it were closer I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
Good luck with the sale, I'll keep an ear open if I hear anyone that needs one.

Glad my neighbor is good to me, and I'm good to him. Wish it could be true for everyone, but it's not.
440 ICD 64 blade & 8a gear attic winch
440 ICD 831 loader with scarifier and weights
420 62 blade 3pt
Looking for 24 scarifier and 440 log arch