420 crawler, 90 loader, need help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

420 crawler, 90 loader, need help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lavoy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:30 am

Okay guys, I need some help. Good customer passed away and his widow is kind of in a bind. She needs to sell his crawler, or at least if I could find someone nearby to move it for her in the short term, that would help her some. It is in the way, and she has no idea on how to drive it. She is near Custer Park, IL. Too far for me to run down, but I will if I have to.
The crawler itself is a 5 roller, 5 speed, reverser 420, factory #90 loader. Many years back, I did a complete empty tranny case up restoration with a complete sandblast and piece paint in Deere old construction yellow. He probably only drove the crawler a handful of times prior to getting sick, and was basically unable to even get on it after that until his death this fall. It has been in inside storage since I shipped it to him as far as I know, so other than some dust, it is basically a new crawler. Below is a pic I found of it.
If you are interested in the crawler, or are in the area and could at least move it for her, I know she would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks guys,
Lavoy

Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com