Regional Get-Togethers

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
Stan Disbrow
350 crawler
350 crawler

Regional Get-Togethers

Post by Stan Disbrow » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:29 am

Hi,

Over on the Show-n-Tell section in one of the threads Mapaduke told of an idea for a gathering for us. Well, he is in New Hampshire, so a tad far for me to go dragging my 420c. Although I might work just myself up coinciding with a trip to the Adirondacks.

Anyway, that made me think of regional get-togethers. I have one in mind, so thought I would make a new thread in this section and we can at least tell when and where such might be.

Of course, I am part of a local club, Sandhills Antique Farm Equipment.

http://safeclubinc.org

We have a Farm Park in Lillington, NC. Dirt and grass, so crawlers OK. Not the problem they are at the big show at the State Fairgrounds of Pavement coming up in May (15-17) which I will be at sans the 420c.

We will be having a show October 17 8am till dark at the Farm Park. We have two crawler guys. The other has an Olive Drab Terratrac 25.

I invite anyone here to come and swell our ranks. We are outnumbered by tires! ;)

Anyone else going to shows ought to talk it up here and see if we can pull off regional get togethers.

Stan
There's No Such Thing As A Cheap Crawler!

Useta Have: '58 JD 420c 5-roller w/62 inside blade
Useta Have: '78 JD350C w/6310 outside blade
Useta Have: '68 JD350, '51 Terratrac GT-25
Have: 1950 M, 2005 x495, 2008 5103 (now known as 5045D)

mapaduke@yahoo.com
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by mapaduke@yahoo.com » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:16 am

Your right Stan most shows dont like seeing us coming. I think it would be fun, I have two three acre fields that we could set up in, I don't care if they get dug up. May be set up an obstacle course in one so that we can skid a log through?
It all depends on how many would go.
nothing crawles like a deere