scam

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
gus
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

scam

Post by gus » Sun May 15, 2016 10:04 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Scam...ALERT

Watch out boys, they're some women out there trying to scam us!!!!!

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, Publix, B.J.'s, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works; Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also May 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 12th &13th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores. Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.

So please, send this on to all the retired men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.) :wink:

CuttingEdge
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

Post by CuttingEdge » Sun May 15, 2016 4:03 pm

You know I was scammed too, but I did not want to admit it. But I had it much, much worse. Instead of having my wallet stolen, I ended up marrying the Little Red Riding Hood this ole logger helped save and now must forfeit my entire paycheck to her every week!

Warning: Do NOT take this link if you have a pacemaker!! (pretty girl)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=57DDB1D3
I have no intention of traveling to my grave in a well manicured body; instead I am going to slide into heaven with a big power turn, totally wore out with busted knuckles, jump off my dozer loudly yelling, Woo Hoo, another Shepard has just arrived!

gus
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

Post by gus » Sun May 15, 2016 7:14 pm

I figured no replies meant everyone had headed to the nearest Home Depot ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shinnery
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by shinnery » Mon May 16, 2016 8:15 pm

It has gotta be hard to get around in the woods with a set of heels like that.
Bryce
No trees were hurt in the creation of this message.
But, many electrons were terribly bothered.

440IC/602, 2-440ICD/831 MM UBU-LP, 445N-LP, 445E-LP, BIG MO 400-M, 4 Star-LP M5-D, M5-LP, M602-LP, M670-LP, G900-LP, G900-D, G1000 Vista-LP Case 580CK

CuttingEdge
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

Post by CuttingEdge » Tue May 17, 2016 3:13 pm

shinnery wrote:It has gotta be hard to get around in the woods with a set of heels like that.
Bryce
You know it was, so much that half way through she had to switch to her logging boots! :-)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=57D0D203
I have no intention of traveling to my grave in a well manicured body; instead I am going to slide into heaven with a big power turn, totally wore out with busted knuckles, jump off my dozer loudly yelling, Woo Hoo, another Shepard has just arrived!

oldtanker
440 crawler
440 crawler

Post by oldtanker » Wed May 18, 2016 11:17 pm

CuttingEdge wrote:
shinnery wrote:It has gotta be hard to get around in the woods with a set of heels like that.
Bryce
You know it was, so much that half way through she had to switch to her logging boots! :-)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=57D0D203
Women are like crawlers........expensive to maintain!

Rick

pop pop
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by pop pop » Thu May 19, 2016 4:51 am

those grapes look pretty good too !
440icd/602/8a,,440icd/831/ripper,,440icd/831/3pt.,misc. 440 parts, i have 5 of these now, but i can stop anytime :cry:

CuttingEdge
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

Post by CuttingEdge » Thu May 19, 2016 4:53 am

I should say so!!

Katie likes her shoes that is for sure. I went around the house and counted up the number of pairs she had which was something like 50 at the time, but she has bought more since. (A pair less than a week ago). But having a house full of girls the entire number of shoes was 94...with 4 being mine.

At one time my youngest daughter had 6 pairs of shoes...2 more pairs then me, and she could not even walk yet! :roll: