Nothing to fix so time to work

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
amos
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Nothing to fix so time to work

Post by amos » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:55 am

Got no projects in the works. None,zero,nada...Was checking my Case loader landscaper and engine could use a power washing and alternator needs some wiring done.1 hour. Maybe a real working oil pressure gauge too.Another hour if I stretch it out.All maintenance up to date too. Been discing garden spot waiting on plantin weather to get here.
Still have to install the IP on the welder too.Another hour or two if I work slow...
It's now time to get all of the construction projects started and completed.Maybe something will break(doubtful) so I can fix something again...
Could clean and paint backhoes and the Case but painting is really one of my least favorite jobs to do but I also asked a man to come over and blast and paint one of my bigger steel deck trailers and he said he would come over and never did. Typical now a days...
Road trip? Can't find any deals and no place to put anything else: every barn and building I have is slap full.
Ugh...
Amos
Pushin hard or diggin deep life is good.
What's ahead is what matters. What's behind is already done.
A fool of a man is he who doesn't ask questions...
God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason...

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nothing to fix so time to work

Post by Lavoy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:42 am

Time to build another building! :D
Lavoy
Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com

amos
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Re: Nothing to fix so time to work

Post by amos » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Lavoy wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:42 am
Time to build another building! :D
Lavoy
Hi Lavoy,
Wife wants: weekend cottage,pond,some trails,brush piles burned. Then maybe another barn :D
Did powerwash the Case engine and went ahead and changed engine oil and filter,air filters,fuel filters, hydraulic filter(fluid still looking good).Alternator shot so ordered another from Mr.Amazon.
Things going smoothly at work so might get 16 to 20 yards of mulch tomorrow in the dump trailer. City gives it away at our recycling lot for yard waste. Will use on garden spot and turn it under this fall. Should be composty by next spring plowing tine.
Amos
Pushin hard or diggin deep life is good.
What's ahead is what matters. What's behind is already done.
A fool of a man is he who doesn't ask questions...
God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason...