pic server questions and discussion

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
dtoots1
350 crawler
350 crawler

pic server questions and discussion

Post by dtoots1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:16 am

I wanted to open discussion as to problems with all you folks on the issues you are having with showing your pictures. We do have more work to do on the site to incorporate all the different models. If you have your model listed, choose that for your album and it will have different sections for different parts of your machine, winch, engine, blade etc..all your pics will be in your album and can be viewed by all registered.

My camera has a large memory card and i use key flash with access for the card or the direct cord from camera to computer to upload pics. You cannot upload pictures from your cell phones and others have mentioned problems with tablets.

I know that we have pics posted of for instance 450 plain and was looking at pic server to try to find...if pics are labeled with machine info, is much easier, though i probably didn't label all mine either.

To keep simple lets see if everyone uses 1 post and edits the post with any additional questions - which means i have to watch closely as when edited it does NOT show up as new posting, others will have answers to questions so they may have to watch as well.