"pic-server" info

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
dtoots1
350 crawler
350 crawler

"pic-server" info

Post by dtoots1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:55 am

Just checked pic server in re some having troubles with getting in.....
Pic server is up and running properly. was able to get in contact with supplier and as with all us older folks medical problems show up and kinda interfere, but glad to hear doing better and meds helping.
anyone still having problems p.m. me and will follow up.
thank you
dtoots1

CuttingEdge
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

Re: "pic-server" info

Post by CuttingEdge » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:45 pm

I use IMGBOX, but could use the JDCM dedicated server, but I could not seem to log in.

IMGBOX was down all weekend, but is working now.

Sorry to hear about the older person's health issues, I understand that for sure.
I have no intention of traveling to my grave in a well manicured body; instead I am going to slide into heaven with a big power turn, totally wore out with busted knuckles, jump off my dozer loudly yelling, Woo Hoo, another Shepard has just arrived!

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Jim B » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 pm

Have you set up an account for the server with Lavoy? It is not tied to your log in here.

dtoots1
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by dtoots1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:00 pm

CuttingEdge,
you do have to have a separate login to the pic server ..you need to email Lavoy to his postmaster address that is shown in the "pic server instructions" found in the "Q&A forum ..it only shows up at bottom of the forums...it lists exact steps to get into and upload pics to the "pic server"...give him your login and password choice and he will advise when you authorized.

As info anyone registered to the crawler site is ALLOWED to view the pic server...only those who request and get authorized can upload pics etc...

any problems advise
thanks
dtoots1