John Deere Parts site changes coming

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

John Deere Parts site changes coming

Post by Jim B » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am

Apparently JDParts will be making some changes again this year, see the note in the sign in box of the photo below. This message, about access to JDParts being stopped in 2020, started appearing a couple weeks ago when I signed in. The way it reads we will still have access to the catalogs but for those who can currently see details of many items, like seals and hardware, those details may not show any more. The other day someone on another forum said they had called their dealer and asked about it and that was the answer they got, no more detail info access. I am guessing the new look will be like the construction dealer's catalog, I have an account with. They use the same catalogs but when you enter a part number to check you get a different page than the JDParts site. It shows the part number, a part name, stock or order, and price; no details of the part. And if the part is NLA, it won't show the part number at all when a search is done for the number. The Ag dealer site uses the JDParts and NLA shows for discontinued parts and I see the details mentioned before. Just a heads up something is going to take place, time will tell.