I'm nearly ready to retrieve the 1010 loader

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
Hurlbutt
430 crawler
430 crawler

I'm nearly ready to retrieve the 1010 loader

Post by Hurlbutt » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:43 pm

There has been progress in getting ready to haul the 1010 loader home. Yesterday the repair and installation of the oil cooler for the 7.3 idi engine in the '93 F350 was finished and paper work completed to import the truck into Alabama from Washington was completed. The Tag Office isn't seeing anyone currently so everything is done by dropping partially filled forms into a box on the sidewalk and telephone conversations. Tags are mailed only right now so the truck will be road legal in a day or two.

The other task needed for the hauling process was getting the 20 foot shipping container off of the 26 foot triple axle goose neck trailer I bought to moving the box from Seattle to Alabama. I could not locate a trucking outfit that would haul a personally owned unit so I bought this trailer and added a goose neck ball to the truck. Anyway, the box is now on railroad ties.

Now I need to put the brake controller back into the F350 from the S-10 from when I brought the dozer home and put the tag on when delivered by the USPS.
Bill

77 Ford
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Re: I'm nearly ready to retrieve the 1010 loader

Post by 77 Ford » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:29 am

That is forward progress and that's what matters!
JD- 450C track loader
Serial #208336T