Wants and Needs

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
dtoots1
350 crawler
350 crawler

Wants and Needs

Post by dtoots1 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:03 pm

Well folks i guess it is getting close to decision time on my jd440ic, i really like the old girl since she has really been dependable, but i will now need to obtain a wheeled front loader soon.

After doing all the repairs as they came by...rebuild lift cylinders and left steering, water pump and cam pump complements of Lavoy I will be posting her up for sale on this site in the proper location...I really probably don't need the old girl anymore...tho will probably after i sell it...

DELETE this info.....got loader...I would like to obtain a nice front loader, wheeled with hopefully dirt bucket and manure bucket etc. Compact or Light industrial with hydraulic bucket...not trip bucket. something around 5k 6k weight or bit less?

Pics are available on the picture server and in some of my posts (i think). I have and extra engine from a JD440ic along with a reverser, which snaps very sharply...one on my dozer wants to pop out of reverse so i only use the tranny reverse. As seen in pics it does have some kind of rops or cage protector..maybe called lite forestry??? Am looking at $6500 for all or partial trade for front loader.

IT WILL NOT BE POSTED ON CRAIG OR FACE UNTILL OUR CRAWLER FOLKS HAVE FIRST CHANCE...since all you fine folks have helped me along in this adventure....THANKS to all

any questions?