More on the Agricat

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
wwattson
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

More on the Agricat

Post by wwattson » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:46 pm

I'm going to start this out by saying that these pictures are even worse than the last ones. Poor light and shooting with my phone just really doesn't work that well.

Here is the highly modified Agricat after Tim (the owner) installed the drive flange I made him and got it going.

Back in the shop. Tim replaced the original clutch packs with a belt drive system that permits the tracks to go forward and reverse independently. What a total hoot to drive! It literally turns pivoting on its center point.

Now a rear view. The engine is moved to the back fromm its original mounting point between the driver's knees. Tim did a great job on the weight distribution and its completely stable and balanced. Cool little crawler.

Neat little machine. He's got some track work to do and is working on a little loader for it. I'll try to get some better pictures when my new camera gets here.
Bill Wattson

shinnery
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by shinnery » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Here is a picture of one I see listed on YT. It has been listed several times but doesn't appear to have sold yet.

The sale listing is
http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/phot ... =retrieval

Hope this works
Bryce
No trees were hurt in the creation of this message.
But, many electrons were terribly bothered.

440IC/602, 2-440ICD/831 MM UBU-LP, 445N-LP, 445E-LP, BIG MO 400-M, 4 Star-LP M5-D, M5-LP, M602-LP, M670-LP, G900-LP, G900-D, G1000 Vista-LP Case 580CK