Need help with an international

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
townlineterry
440 crawler
440 crawler

Need help with an international

Post by townlineterry » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:38 pm

A month or so ago I bought a 500c international trackloader, last few weeks the steering clutches have been acting up. Have adjusted them as the manual says, and sometime they work sometime not.

I live in nw Pa. in the Forest County area , I'm looking for some one to who knows how the adjust this thing and is willling to come and work on it, for a fee onf course.

Terry

Dave Seager
420 crawler
420 crawler

Need help

Post by Dave Seager » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 am

:D Hi Terry,
Go to <www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php> You will need to register to post and then post under IH construction equipment. You will get more help than you can imagine! You may be able to find threads that already address your issue even before your registration is activated.
Good luck 8) Dave

townlineterry
440 crawler
440 crawler

Post by townlineterry » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:52 pm

I tried registering with redpower, three times in fact. I can log on, but site will not let me post, then after about two days I can't log on and have to register again. Tried contacting the adminisrator, but no reply. So at this point I have given up on the site.

Terry

Dave Seager
420 crawler
420 crawler

Post by Dave Seager » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:04 pm

:) Terry,
Don't give up :roll: I went through the same thing when I registered :shock: I finally ended up calling RP Magazine and talking to a real person :o She got me registered in a matter of an hour or two :o If it will help you, send me a message via PM and I'll post it for you 8)
Dave 8)