New Girl to the board...

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
AtlanticCowgirl87
MC crawler
MC crawler

New Girl to the board...

Post by AtlanticCowgirl87 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey everyone.. not sure where the intros are suppose to go so I'll put it in here.

My dad recently purchased a 49 or 50 John Deere MC. And he's sent me on a search for parts, ha so that's what has brought me here in the first place. We also own a John Deere 1958 430 (I believe that's the right year) that needs some restoring too.

I'm also a trained autobody technician, so guess who gets the rust work. The MC is pretty solid, but needs some TLC. I'll try and get some pictures this weekend of it, and post them up.

My boyfriend and his dad also have quite a collection of restored tractors, but they've been at it a little bit longer than we have. The 430 is still used today, not as much anymore, it's in semi retirement. We own a 100 acre beef farm with about 30 head of Limousin Cattle, and we also have a maple sugar camp, where in the spring we make maple syrup and other maple products.

So I guess that's about it. Thanks everyone.

Eric.MacLeod
440 crawler
440 crawler

Post by Eric.MacLeod » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:05 pm

welcome aboard!! this is a great web site you should find everything you could need here,,cant wait till you update your site, have fun,, Eric...

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 am

Welcome aboard, hope we can help. If you need parts, just call or e-mail
Thanks,
Lavoy