Lavoy.Do you have

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
Roy Suomi
MC crawler
MC crawler

Lavoy.Do you have

Post by Roy Suomi » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Lavoy..I'm looking for literature or owners manual for an OTC 7000 track press or similar model.. I sold my press years ago and now am building a press for my part time semi retirement years..I've bid on manual on Ebay , but someone else is hot on it too..If you would have one , I'd be tickled to copy yours and send it right back..I also had prints of tooling and tractor models these were used on..Right now , I've got the press about half done, just need to dial it all in and finish up tooling..My old press was used at Dravo-Marks [ Allis Chalmers dealership]So it had only HD series tooling..So I had to weld up and make pieces parts to do Deere tracks.. I'm about 2.5 years away from retirement and I can see the handwriting on the wall about PERS and Social Security..Not a good feeling about it.. Thanks , Roy Suomi.. hoolitoots@roadrunner.com

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Roy,
Only thing I might have in any detail is OTC60 Trackmaster.
Lavoy

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi Roy-

Did you try asking Jdemaris about this? I think I read somewhere that he used OTC 100- and 300-ton presses during his career and he often seems to have retained those types of manuals.

BTW, good to see you posting over here. I have enjoyed learning from your posts on the other sites.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment