LeSueur Swap,33000# Motorhome, 430 JDC and getting stuck!!!!

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
Bobmn
40C crawler
40C crawler

LeSueur Swap,33000# Motorhome, 430 JDC and getting stuck!!!!

Post by Bobmn » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 am

Hello to all; Been working most of the winter, on a new to us motorhome we got in Ca. Bodywork, Rad., turo cooler...etc. All of this for the swap meet. Then, I get done with my stuff and the wife would like the coach parked up by the house to do her thing. I also have to hook up our trailer hitch, etc. We have never been this far ahead getting ready for any thing!! Well, as i pulled out of the shop..you know where this is going...I hit the pedal to fly thought the mud. As soon as it spun, I quit. So, the 430 is sitting 200' away, and the wife can run it. Hooked to the trailer hitch and the 430, and I just kept the wheels turning, the 430 pulled the coach back.....then the dozer track really got traction on the right side, when all 4 of the bolts on the idler wheel BROKE, or stripped out the holes!! It had pulled the coach 100' by then! Well then, we have a shed full of tractors, but the first one was a Ollie 88 standard gas.....and it started!! I drug the 430 out of the way, and after 3hrs we got the coach up to the house! We were muddy and tired. I said, Well not to bad for a couple of 70 yr. old people!! I think we will be ready for LeSuer! Thanks Bobmn[/img]

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

You are probably farther ahead then I am. Not sure I am even going to bring that much this year. Neighbor had so much fun last year, he wants to bring a bunch more this year. Considering he sold way more than I did last year, just as well fill the trailer with his stuff.
Lavoy

Bobmn
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by Bobmn » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Lavoy; Hello, Well,we buy rather than sell!! Well, maybe LOOK a lot. After all the yrs going, the friends are as important as the swap meet. They even call during the winter to ck in. Anyway we park on the north side of the grove, where the campgrd is. Stop by anytime...We will have our small JD sign out frt, with Bob and Mona on it. Anyone else on the board as far as that goes! Have fun gettin' ready, and hope to see you there. We will get there Mon late or Tues.

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 pm

We won't get there until Thursday afternoon. Normally set up in the SE corner somewhere.
Lavoy