merry christmas!

Discuss non-crawler related issues here (keep it sane, please)
johnHD
430 crawler
430 crawler

merry christmas!

Post by johnHD » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 am

hey guys,

just wanted to say merry christmas and thank everyone for such an excellent knowledge base for these antique machines!

and to thank our host lavoy!

as many of you know we got a little snow here in southern wisconsin this week, i work for the power company and was not able to spend any time getting my driveway cleared as i was at work continusly during the storm.

when i finally got home i got the driveway open with my chevy and western plow but rapidly ran out of space to pile it! so, i went and got the 40c out to push back the piles and was pleasantly suprized how much snow you can move with one of these little guys!

my neighbor heard the noise and came over to ask for some help with his pickup that was over a bank and hung up on his culvert. i clanked over to his place and we were able to get it back up on his driveway with one easy tug!

this manuver even impressed his 77 year old father who has farmed next to us since 1946! he was sure the little machine would never move that truck!

so merry christmas everyone and i hope to continue reading and participating in the excellent forum!

john

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:41 am

John,
Same to you and everybody else on the board, hope Santa brings you a crawler for Christmas.
Lavoy
Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com