Photo Test

Show us pictures of your JD crawler and attachments.
Wilbur
420 crawler
420 crawler

Photo Test

Post by Wilbur » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 am

Posted thumb-nail, I didn't want that. But after a little bit thought I did end up with this pic.
I used the site's dedicated photo hosting page, http://jdcrawlers.lcent.com:8000/johnde ... /userpics/

1959 440 icd 831 loader
1961 1010 dozer
1983 410B Hoe
450 C Dozer[/color]

dtoots1
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: Photo Test

Post by dtoots1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:32 pm

yes I did see that you had gotten into the the dedicated pic server yesterday.....and welcome

just takes a bit of time to follow thru and get the picture!!!

glad to see you on

by the way...please advise just how you actually have the photos in your post????....i used the hyperlink in my posts and that opens the photo in the pic server.....did you click on the insert image box above?? the one next to it is the hyperlink box (url) and for info....an actual typed hyperlink works as well without utilizing the above hyperlink box(url).....we want to get to the easiest way for everyone to post their pics.

thanks
dtoots1

looks like the insert image above works pretty nice...i used that on the SNOW post..(could not get pics side by side)..only issue i see is several pics use up a lot of space on the post as compared to using the hyper link itself and clicking on that to see pics..less space used in post