40C picture

Show us pictures of your JD crawler and attachments.
NZ40C
MC crawler
MC crawler

40C picture

Post by NZ40C » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:09 pm

Heres a picture of our 40C as it is. As you can see the decals appear white and the trackgear hs been painted Cat yellow. The blade is very interesting and it must have been altered as I have never seen a JD blade like this one.1

Craig

DiggerLarry
440 crawler
440 crawler

Post by DiggerLarry » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:58 pm

Over time, those decals will bleach out white, I guess from the sun but I've seen that many times. Not sure about the blade, can't see it all. Is that some unused brackets on the back of it?

That should make you a nice crawler.
Digger
Charlotte, NC
www.JohnDeere40.com

NZ40C
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by NZ40C » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:48 pm

DiggerLarry wrote:Over time, those decals will bleach out white, I guess from the sun but I've seen that many times. Not sure about the blade, can't see it all. Is that some unused brackets on the back of it?

That should make you a nice crawler.
It is a good crawler. Thanks for the HU on the decals as I really was thinking they were white. The blade has hydraulic tilt and three manual angle adjustments. I used it to do a driveway and it was just the cats behind when it came to cutting a watercourse and then making the whole thing lay over on an angle.
Now I need to get the engine running a bit better. She's missing quite a bit and doesn't accelerate smoothly. Suspect the ol carb is in need of a few pieces.

Craig