John Deere 350CB

Show us pictures of your JD crawler and attachments.
techcare
MC crawler
MC crawler

John Deere 350CB

Post by techcare » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 am

I have a good little crawler. The tag reads 350CB 302999. I assume it is a "C", but some of the posts are a little confusing with this. I am looking to sell and have listed it as a "C" due to the fact that is how it was advertised to me, including the emblems on the machine. It would be nice to sort this out for the next guy. If anyone can answer this, great. Also, it can be viewed on our website: www.americanshoreline.com

Thank you.

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:00 pm

I saw this after I made my post in the "Buy/Sell" forum.

This was confusing to me as well- although the definitive way to tell is to pull the seat and tell us the hydrauilc arrangement for the steering levers which will tell us if it has "wet" or "dry" steering clutches.

It would be best to sort this out before it is sold because anyone knowledgable about JD crawlers is going to want to know for sure and to some degree value is affected by that.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment

CatD8RII
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by CatD8RII » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:45 pm

According to the serial tag breakdown on the 350C parts catalog, a 350 C B is a 350C , B meaning its a diesel loader.
Also a serial number up in the 300,000 range should put the machine well into the C series production run.
Its still a good idea to check what Tiger has suggested, as many machines have been repaired with parts from other machines, so anything is possible.
Just judging from the pictures , I would have to say the machine is a C. The final drive shape looks correct, and the rear crossbar saddle appears to be fabricated, not cast. Some more pictures and I think we can definitely help you out.