Straight 350 value

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
scremineagle
430 crawler
430 crawler

Straight 350 value

Post by scremineagle » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Was thinking about selling my 350 and u guys seem to have a pretty good idea what there worth. Obviosly condition factors in but can maybe get a starting point. It is a loader crawler w' gas engine starts and runs good. New rollers & drive sprockets both sides. Drives & steers great in all gears, reverser works great. Have had 10 yrs only used to put up 8 cord of wood each year. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:34 pm

If you have read my other posts on discussing value of crawlers, there are a number of factors that affect value including condition and location and I generally do not like putting a value out there for a crawler I have never seen.

Having said that, straight 350 crawler loaders in my area go for scrap value to upwards of $7K excluding attachments. New undercarriage is always a plus; the gas engine may hurt value a little over a diesel. Based on your description (and assuming the rest of your undercarriage is good as well), $3K to $6K may be a reasonable range (again for what I have seen in my area) but obviously we would need to know and see more to give a better idea.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment

s281jim
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by s281jim » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Market dictates price. Pretend you are buying one, in your location, your condition, time of year, etc...... Check the classifieds, internet, dealers, auctions, and see what they're commanding. If you're in remote Alaska, you are sitting on a gold mine.